Over the last 6 years we have seen a common theme in areas that businesses do not understand well with ACC. So, a few months ago we approached ACC suggesting we create a series of ACC fact-sheets tailored to industry – your industry. ACC agreed that this was a good idea and provided the relevant data and statistics.
The result is we have a 5 part ACC fact-sheet series tailored to your industry and your association. As a valued partner of Manage Company we want to continually enhance our relationship and this is one more way we can do that.
We would like these fact-sheets to become your collateral and made available to members. The primary purpose is to educate and we provide a series of free tools and resources to help with that.
Given it’s a series we will release a fact-sheet every fortnight until end July to coincide with ACC releasing the latest ACC employer invoices.
The 5 ACC fact-sheet series include:
- Experience Rating: what it is, the good the bad and what the employer can do to manage it
- Claims: taking control over workplace claims, doctors, medical certificates and ACC
- Return-to-Work: when an injury is bad – what happens
- CoverPlus Extra: too many shareholders do not have much ACC cover… let’s get it sorted
- ACC Invoices: the 101 of ACC invoices
Please click on the link below to download the fact sheet.